Saturday, October 16, 2010

In Which She Attempts To Explain Her Presence Here

I think talking about myself is boring, so I'm keeping this part brief.

I'm a 46 year old woman who lives on the Southern Oregon Coast. Picture Appalachia with an ocean.
I've been married for a long time to a fantastic man. He's so great I want to be him when I grow up.
We raised a  kid together. She is grown now and lives on her own. She turned out pretty good.
I have done lots of things for a living. Waitress, Caterer, Lunch Lady, Chef, Realtor, Potter, Remedial Reading Aide, and most recently, Nothing. 

More and more lately, I am struck by the absurdity of people and the things they do. Don't get me wrong, I am the queen of Absurdville, so no judgment. People just crack me up. Things I see blow my mind. I want to tell you about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment